Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Dawn of a New Day

Sunrise Over 3's Green
As the new day starts today I am looking forward to what we can produce for our members this upcoming season.  There are some major changes but all of these are for the betterment of the Club and to improve member/staff relations.
1's Tee Lake
I do want you to know that this season there are many new members to the GCM staff.  We have six new team members (five of which with less than a week's experience) and will be hiring another this week so bare with us during the training process.  I also ask for your help in letting me know issues you might find since with a 117 acres Ernie and myself cannot see everything.  Your help is extremely valuable.

The good news is that the weather has been fantastic!  And we are heading in the right direction.  With the good Lord's help this will not only be a dawn of a new day but the start of a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment