Friday, November 8, 2013

Opening is Past

Google Map of 2's Green May 2013
I heard overall everyone was quite happy about the golf course but I did have a couple ask "did we shrink the greens?"  No I expanded the green surrounds but the greens remain the same.  Trying to add to and improve the playability of the green surround I increase the playing area ... I never thought that it would give the illusion that the greens shrunk ... which they have not.
16's Fairway is Ready
The course is ready as it can be for now.  We will be addressing the details that were put on hold until the golf course was opened.
Opening Day
The members were excited yesterday and hugs and smiles were quite plentiful.  I love opening day and seeing everyone.
Someone Drove on 11's Green
But sadly at night someone drove across one of the greens ... so please keep a eye out for people trying to damage our hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment