Thursday, September 12, 2013

9-11 and Trees

American Flag on 1's Green
It is hard to believe that 12 years ago terrorist attacked the US and dropped the World Trade Center.  Lots has happened since then including killing Bin Laden but least we not forget those lost that horrible day, and those in uniform still losing their lives and protecting our way of life ... including my closest family who are still in harm's way.  Take a moment to remember all of those victims.
Red Ribbons
After stating what I did above I wish I was using yellow ribbons, but instead we are using red ribbons to mark the trees slated for trimming.  Please remember I cannot trim them all due to health concerns and of course the other reasons.  If you have a request please submit it to Mark or myself for consideration ... but also remember that we only pay for those we are marking in most cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment